It's been a while since the first time we did "YOU SEARCHED FOR WHAT?!" So, let's open the hood again; this time for HamHijinks.com.
We're not making these up. These are actual search terms that brought people to HamHijinks.com:
- Ham Field Day Gone Bad - I've been to a few of those. But this guy truly had a terrible time: "Horrible Field Day Reported By Local Ham Radio Operator"
- Naughty SSTV - Easy now. This is a family show, OM. But if you really want to know, read this.
- NaughtyOM.com - See above.
- Grumpy Old Ham Operators - Why would anyone search for THAT? Grumpy Ham Ops are rare, right? Those that *do* exist check in nightly to the "Bickering Net."
- 14.313 - Never fail - this is ALWAYS in our search terms. Still, we hope the searchers learned more about the National QRM Frequency.
- Quitting Ham Radio - Hey, we hope you don't leave the hobby. Enough of us are becoming SKs as it is. But, maybe it was this guy that used that search term.
- Amateur Radio Dating Sites - Aww, some lonely OM searching late one evening stumbled across our site looking for a QSO, if you know what I mean. We hope the OM found a YL by reading this story.
Who knew that web analytics could be so entertaining? That's it for this addition of "YOU SEARCHED FOR WHAT?!" We'll keep an eye on the stats and report back with more soon.